Release Notes for 7
Release Date 2019-01-21
- Removed the 3rd party dependency ‘OpenSSL’
Anyline License Plate
- Fixed an issue, where the separator for the result of 2-lined license plates was not set correctly.
- Fixed an issue, where the MRZ scanning would not scan passports with an issue date.
- Fixed an issue, where the MRZ result string will not contain a seperator (‘<<’) between the first and the last name.
- Temporary Romanian license plates get scanned now, meaning red letters on plates with white background will be recognised.
- Improved character detection
- Rename method getDateOfBirth() to getDayOfBirth()